[Oacrao-l] Fwd: SACRAO 2016!

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Thu Oct 1 20:09:35 CDT 2015

Fyi

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: SACRAO Corporate Partner Relations <sacraocp at gmail.com<mailto:sacraocp at gmail.com>>
Date: October 1, 2015 at 8:07:00 PM CDT
To: <sacraocp at gmail.com<mailto:sacraocp at gmail.com>>
Cc: <lana.scott at wosc.edu<mailto:lana.scott at wosc.edu>>, <agatha.onwunli at famu.edu<mailto:agatha.onwunli at famu.edu>>, <rick.edgington at noc.edu<mailto:rick.edgington at noc.edu>>, <jpapari at mail.smu.edu<mailto:jpapari at mail.smu.edu>>, <adamsd at rhodes.edu<mailto:adamsd at rhodes.edu>>, "Amy Bissette" <BISSETTEA at ecu.edu<mailto:BISSETTEA at ecu.edu>>
Subject: SACRAO 2016!

Oklahoma City, OK is pleased to announce SACRAO 2016 registration is now open!

“Get Your Kicks on Historic Route 66”

February 7-10, 2016

The members of OACRAO are excited to invite you to the 69th Annual Meeting of the Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.

SACRAO has a long standing relationship with our Corporate Partners and once again invite you to be a part of our annual meeting. In fact, we love our Corporate Partners so much that we are pleased to present a host of new sponsorship opportunities designed to get maximum visibility and endless fun with our many hundreds of attendees that span 14 states and Puerto Rico.

 To begin your trip to ROUTE 66, click here<http://sacrao.org/?p=conference.exhibitor.registration> to see the Corporate Partner sponsorship opportunities available this year!

Feel free to contact us at SACRAOcp at gmail.com<mailto:SACRAOcp at gmail.com>. This is your dedicated Corporate Partner channel of communication. We are here to help you through the entire experience.

 Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you’d expect in a modern metropolis. And with its rugged Western past, working stockyards and title as “Horse Show Capital of the World,” it’s rich in cowboy culture as well. From family fun to romantic retreats to outdoor adventures you won’t find anywhere else. Oklahoma City has plenty of hustle without all the hassle!

For more information on what to do and what to see while you are in OKC, visit http://www.visitokc.com<http://www.visitokc.com/>

We look forward to seeing you in Oklahoma City so you can “Get Your Kicks on Historic Route 66”!

[Inline image 1]

--
SACRAO Corporate Partner Relations Committee

Brian C. Antie, Chair
Louisiana State University

SACRAOcp at gmail.com<mailto:SACRAOcp at gmail.com>

225.931.4410 (M)