[Oacrao-l] Veterans Conference

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Thu Oct 15 10:08:52 CDT 2015

Good morning, OACRAO colleagues.

The State Regents staff are currently in the preliminary stages of planning a spring workshop themed around student veterans issues.  This workshop has traditionally been geared toward staff members who work as VA certifying officials, etc., but we would like to open it up to a broader audience, such as academic advisors, registrars, admissions officers, etc.  In order to help us plan the most effective workshop, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to respond to this email and let me know:

1.      Would you be interested in attending such a conference?  (The registration fee would be small.)

2.      What kinds of student veterans-related issues would you like to hear about?

3.      Do you have any recommendations for speakers, breakout sessions, etc.?

I appreciate you taking the time to give valuable input as we plan this workshop.

Best,

Kyle Foster, M.S.
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Projects
655 Research Pkwy, Ste. 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104
P.O. Box 108850 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
P: (405) 225-9163 | F: (405) 225-9230
kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu> | www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org/>

[http://www.okhighered.org/logo-guidelines/images/RegentHighEdu-2c-horz-lr.gif]