[Oacrao-l] Absenteeism and grade correlation

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Aug 4 22:29:28 CDT 2016

Hello, Kwanna! All of our syllabi indicated the attendance policy for that class and the grade reduction that would take place based on the number of absences. This is listed for our residential courses. I do not see having such a policy impacting FERPA at all.

David

This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.