[Oacrao-l] Reminder: OACRAO Fall Conference, Oct. 5-7, 2016

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Fri Aug 19 17:12:49 CDT 2016

Good afternoon, everyone!

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about the OACRAO Fall Conference on October 5-7th on the campus of UCO.  The registration site will be live soon, but please don't forget to mark it on your calendar!

I know budgets are tighter than ever, but our OACRAO Executive Committee has been working to provide a tremendous variety of session topics that will offer our membership several "takeaways" that will help you with your institutional goals.

In addition to our pre-conference session on International Admission & Advising, I'm happy to state that we will have another pre-conference session based on Reverse Transfer!  Several individuals representing the Council on Student Affairs, the National Student Clearinghouse, colleges & universities from Texas as well as our own institutions in the state have been discussing the "right" format to present an informational and interactive session for you to gain insight on how to help our students earn degrees.

So, be on the lookout for the "registration is live" notice, and until then, good luck with the start of your fall semester!

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President/Registrar
100 N. University Drive,
NUC 136D, Box 151