[Oacrao-l] Admin Withdraw

Paul Patrick ppatrick at uco.edu
Wed Aug 31 21:07:23 CDT 2016

Good evening, all.

During the time that students can drop themselves with a W, UCO allows faculty to submit AW midterm grades for those students who have never attended, and then we withdraw the students with a 75% refund.   We don't inform the students, thinking they've gone elsewhere.

For a good time, see what we tell faculty at http://www.uco.edu/em/registrar/grading/adminwithdraw.asp.

Paul Patrick
Sr. Associate Registrar
University of Central Oklahoma