[Oacrao-l] Recently discovered old credit for current student: What would you do?

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Mon Feb 1 10:29:10 CST 2016

We would absolutely combine the two records.  We have this happen periodically as we went to our new student system in 1994; every once in a while someone comes back and the admitting office forgets to tell us there is an additional record out there.  We always combine the two - this should be an accurate record of all work done at the institution.

Ginna

May our hearts be broken by the things that break the heart of God.  Bob Pierce

[https://portal.utulsa.edu/offices/university-relations/Email%20Logos/Office%20of%20the%20Registrar.jpg]
Ginna H. Langston
Registrar
The University of Tulsa