[Oacrao-l] retention GPA for undergraduate graduation

Janet Kelley kelleyje at nsuok.edu
Thu Feb 4 12:24:15 CST 2016

Hi Shelley,

NSU uses retention for both graduation requirements and honors.

Janet

Janet Kelley
Registrar
Northeastern State University
701 North Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK  74464
(918) 444-2228
Fax: (918) 458-9638

* Courage isn't always a lion's roar.  It is sometimes the heart at the end
of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."  ~ Unknown*
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.