[Oacrao-l] Straighterline

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Mon Feb 15 10:05:21 CST 2016

Sorry, my original e-mail did not get sent out to the listserve prior to the second e-mail.  Below is what I sent with my first e-mail concerning Straighterline…

We received a document, that looked like a transcript, from Straighterline a few years back.  When doing the research it was apparent that at the time this organization offered some fly by night courses and made it look as if they had ACE recommendations/approvals.  I believe their website even had a statement concerning ACE approval, but when I made a few phone calls, it was apparent ACE had not supported or recommended any coursework from Straighterline.  As a result, we did not, and have not, approved any of their coursework.

Alan Stringfellow, M.Ed.
Oklahoma City Community College| Registrar & Adjunct Faculty |
7777 S. May Avenue | Oklahoma City, OK, 73159 |
astringfellow at occc.edu<mailto:astringfellow at occc.edu> | p. 405.682.7522 |f. 405.688-3902 |
[occc-logo]