[Oacrao-l] What SIS are you using?

Ramah L. Nation rlnation at stgregorys.edu
Wed Feb 17 08:27:06 CST 2016

St. Gregory's University moved to CampusVue a few years back and we are now upgrading to a newer version, Campus Nexus. We use it for Degree Audit and use their CRM system, Talisma, for Recruitment. Our DBA is the only IT staff member solely dedicated to support it.

Thanks and have a blessed day,

Ramah Nation, MHRM
Registrar
St. Gregory's University