[Oacrao-l] Pre-requisite classes

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Tue Jan 5 12:53:49 CST 2016

Hi,

At Southeastern, the student has to pass the prerequisite with a "D" or better.   We do have some specific courses in which a grade of "C" or better is required.   For example, Principles of Biology I must be completed with a "C" or better before taking Principles of Biology II.     Accounting majors must have at least a "C" in the first accounting course (financial) before taking the next (managerial).  Any of these special circumstances are listed in our catalog with the degree requirements or in the course descriptions.

Kristie

Kristie Luke
Associate Dean of Academic Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th - PMB 4139
Durant, OK 74701
580.745.2176