[Oacrao-l] FW: SACRAO Registration

Zoe DuRant zoed at cameron.edu
Fri Jan 8 09:47:02 CST 2016

All ,

Regarding the information I shared below:  IF YOUR PRIMARY REPRESENTATIVE FOR  SACRAO IS GOING TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE MEMBERSHIP ROSTER BY DROPPING ANOTHER MEMBER WHO WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE ---PLEASE DROP THE PERSON FIRST AND THEN ADD THE NEW PERSON!!!!!!

IF THIS IS NOT DONE INTHIS WAY, YOUR INSTITUTION WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE MEMBER ADDED!!!!!!

Again, any questions please let me know!!!!!

Zoe

Zoe DuRant
Director of Admissions
Cameron University