[Oacrao-l] ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE PRICE INCREASES! Register NOW for the OACRAO Frontline Workshop!!!

Jordan Crandall jcrandall at oru.edu
Thu Jun 9 13:59:09 CDT 2016

Join us at the Front Line Workshop!

Oral Roberts University<http://www.oru.edu/>
Wednesday, June 15
9:30 AM - 3PM
$45 Early Bird Registration
$60 Registration (after June 9)

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER<http://www.cvent.com/d/3fq4x1>

We are happy to announce our presenters for this year's event are Arthur Greeno and Sheree King.

Arthur Greeno is the owner/operator of two Chick-fil-A restaurants in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He has accomplished 2 Guinness World Records, the latest being a 1140 Gallon 9-ft tall sweet cup of sweet tea and an Amazon Best Selling author for his latest book, Breaking Conformity<http://amazon.com/author/arthurgreeno>.   Arthur's mission is to Teach, Inspire and Serve.  Teaching his team and others about how to HONOR their guests is an integral part of his business model.

Sheree King is the Director of Student Success and Retention at Oral Roberts University. Sheree has served ORU for more than 30 years in various capacities including as Registrar. Last year she was the recipient of the President's Exceptional Service Award and does outstanding work counseling students to be successful in their academic career.

Thank you,

Jordan Crandall
Director, Admissions Operations
OACRAO Vice President for Professional Development

[http://www.oru.edu/faculty_and_staff/staff/marketing/documents/oru_email_logo.gif]
7777 S Lewis Ave
Tulsa OK 74171
Phone: (918) 495-6530
Make no little plans here.

[ORU | 50th Anniversary | To the Uttermost Bounds of the Earth]<http://www.oru.edu/50/>
[twitter]<http://twitter.com/OralRobertsU>      [facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/OralRobertsUniversity>      [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/165330>     [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/oruvideo>