[Oacrao-l] OACRAO 2016-2017 Executive Committee - PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE!

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Mon Jun 13 10:32:16 CDT 2016

Please remember to cast your vote for the upcoming 2016-2017 OACRAO Executive Committee.  Visit the OACRAO website<http://www.oacrao.org/> to submit nominations.

OACRAO relies upon YOU to help create an executive committee that will provide leadership and training for the upcoming year.  It only takes a few minutes to vote!  We have extended the deadline to this Friday, June 17, 2016.

Thank you in advance.

Renee Roach, MBA
OACRAO President 15-16
Assistant Registrar