[Oacrao-l] Stevens-Henager College

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Jun 23 17:34:37 CDT 2016

Corey, CollegeSource indicates that they are a private for-profit, usually not a good sign. We do not openly accept credits from institutions recognized through a national accreditation body. If the student wishes to petition the respective academic department for an exception they are allowed to do so.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar
Adjunct Instructor, ORU Online and LifeLong Learning
(918) 495-7967    (918) 495-6607 (FAX)

This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.