[Oacrao-l] 2016-17 CEP Document

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Tue Mar 8 13:23:20 CST 2016

Good afternoon OACRAO members,

At their March 3rd meeting, the State Regents approved the 2016-17 CEP document and the PDFs will be posted online soon at www.okcoursetransfer.org<http://www.okcoursetransfer.org>.  In the meantime, I am forwarding you the reference document showing all additions, deletions, modifications, and unchanged courses for the 2016-17 academic year.  I know this project would not be possible without lots of hard work from registrars and admissions officers, so I owe you a debt of gratitude.

If I can answer any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,
Kyle

Kyle Foster, M.S.
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Projects
655 Research Pkwy, Ste. 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104
P.O. Box 108850 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
P: (405) 225-9163 | F: (405) 225-9230
kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu> | www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org/>

[http://www.okhighered.org/logo-guidelines/images/RegentHighEdu-2c-horz-lr.gif]