[Oacrao-l] A question for registrars

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu May 26 08:45:56 CDT 2016

Good morning! We have an applicant who has earned a BS at another institution who is wanting to return to ORU to obtain an additional bachelors. He has already completed 30 credits from ORU. I believe that the OSRHE requires a specific percentage of major courses to be completed at the institution awarding the degree. How would your institution handle this scenario?

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar
Adjunct Instructor, ORU Online and LifeLong Learning
(918) 495-7967    (918) 495-6607 (FAX)

This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.

[ORU | 50th Anniversary | To the Uttermost Bounds of the Earth]<http://www.oru.edu/50/>
[twitter]<http://twitter.com/OralRobertsU>      [facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/OralRobertsUniversity>      [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/165330>     [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/oruvideo>