[Oacrao-l] Enrollment Mgmt or Provost?

Ramah L. Nation rlnation at stgregorys.edu
Fri May 27 09:58:20 CDT 2016

Good morning,

Happy (almost) summer! My apologies if this question has been asked in the past.

A new President was recently appointed to our University and he is making pretty drastic changes to the organizational structure and senior management. He will be consolidating VP positions and adding a VP of Enrollment Management/External Relations. Part of the change may involve moving the Registrar's Office from under the Provost/VP of Academic Affairs to the VP of Enrollment Management/External Relations. So, now for my questions:

*         Does your Registrar's Office report under Academic Affairs or Enrollment Management?

*         If under Enrollment Management, what challenges have you faced that may not have occurred if you reported under Academic Affairs?

Thanks and have a blessed day,

Ramah Nation, MHRM
Registrar
St. Gregory's University