[Oacrao-l] Heritage College

Archer, Daniel darcher at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:38:04 CDT 2016

Hello OACRAO Colleagues,
Some of you all may have heard that Heritage College recently closed all 10 of its campuses, which included a campus in south Oklahoma City.  The Oklahoma Board of Private and Vocational Schools<https://www.ok.gov/portal/agency.php?agency_id=130> (OBPVS) is serving as the lead state agency on this closure.   Therefore, if you encounter students that have questions about Heritage College, please direct them to OBPVS.
As of now, we do not have any information about records/transcripts from Heritage College.  When we learn more information, we will update the closed school list<http://www.okhighered.org/current-college-students/transcripts.shtml>.
Thank You,
Daniel Archer
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone: (405) 225-9142