[Oacrao-l] Dropping students for nonpayment

Monnot, Charlie cmonnot at okcu.edu
Tue Sep 27 14:52:50 CDT 2016

We cancel students for non-payment but we really don't have that many. I'm not sure why. We used to have ton of them.

It could be because:

1.       We are good about knowing if a 1st time students are actually here

2.       Cashiers is really strict about not letting students enroll that have previous balances and more lenient about not paying at the beginning of the semester.

We mainly cancel student for non-payment that are marked as never attended.

Hope that makes sense.

Charles L Monnot/Registrar
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder