[Oacrao-l] OPEN POSITION - TCC Director of Admissions and Prospective Student Services

Jose Dela Cruz jose.delacruz at tulsacc.edu
Wed Apr 12 16:09:22 CDT 2017

Hello colleagues, I hope my correspondence finds you doing well.

Tulsa Community College seeks a Director of Admissions and Prospective Student Services<https://careers.tulsacc.edu/postings/24252>.  This position will provide leadership and management of prospective student and admission functions to ensure consistency college-wide, complies with Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education academic policy, while meeting institutional objectives and utilizing best practices in enrollment management.

Please feel free to share the information with those who qualify.

Cheers!
José

José Dela Cruz, M.Ed.
Dean of Student Affairs | Northeast Campus
Tulsa Community College