[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Fall Conference Oct 4-6th, 2017—Reserve the date!

Shelley Lute tlute at uco.edu
Thu Aug 17 11:56:21 CDT 2017

Good afternoon, OACRAO!  I wanted to send you a quick reminder about this fall’s OACRAO conference and annual meeting to be held on Oct. 4th-6th on the campus of the University of Central Oklahoma.  I apologize for the delay in having registration open this year, but it will be live soon. Please reserve these dates and plan on attending.  The OACRAO Executive Committee has helped develop a tremendous variety of sessions for both Registrar and Admissions staff, and of course—it’s always great to connect with old friends (while making some new ones!)  This year’s theme is “Showtime,” so expect a fun and informative time.  More details and registration coming soon!

OACRAO Fall Conference
October 4th – 6th
University of Central Oklahoma

Shelley Lute, M.Ed. – OACRAO President-Elect
Associate Registrar – Graduation Services
100 N University Drive Box 149
Edmond, OK 73034
(405)974-2356
tlute at uco.edu<mailto:tlute at uco.edu>
Please note my new name and email address

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3174F.D6943A10]