[Oacrao-l] AP or CLEP Credit Question

Monnot, Charlie cmonnot at okcu.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:30:13 CST 2017

Same at OCU.

Charles L Monnot/Registrar
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK  73106
(405) 208-5295
(405) 208-6047 - Fax
1-800-633-7242 Ext:5295
cmonnot at okcu.edu<mailto:cmonnot at okcu.edu>

From: Oacrao-l [mailto:oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of David Fulmer
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 11:38 AM
To: lana scott <lana.scott at newmoodle.wosc.edu>; Oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net
Subject: Re: [Oacrao-l] AP or CLEP Credit Question

Hi, Lana. Yes, we give credit based on an AP score of 4 or 5 and CLEP score of 50 or higher on the College Composition exam.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar
Adjunct Instructor, ORU Online and LifeLong Learning
(918) 495-7967    (918) 495-6607 (FAX)

This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.