[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop - Final Reminder! (and other helpful information)

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Wed Feb 15 15:49:36 CST 2017

Good afternoon!

I know most of you are probably tired of these reminders, and if so, you're in luck-this is the last one!  If you haven't registered yet, please click here<http://www.cvent.com/d/pvqwcw/4W>.  The rate is now $75.

If you have already registered, here is some helpful information about this Friday's event:

*         Agenda - Click here<http://www.cvent.com/d/pvqwcw/6X> for the agenda to better plan your travel.

*         Parking - Click here<http://www.uco.edu/resources/campus_maps/uco-parking-map.pdf> for a campus map. Please park in the "Visitor Pay Lot" (Number 10 on the map) which is directly east of the Nigh University Center.  Keep your parking stub and present it to the booth attendant when you leave.  Merely state that you were here for the OACRAO workshop, and you won't have to pay.

*         Dress code - Casual!  As it's been in the past, please feel free to wear institutional attire along with jeans, if you wish.  Of course, we won't turn you away if you're wearing a suit either.  We want you to be as comfortable as possible!

*         Questions for the Regents - As always, we save a bit of time for questions for our State Regent guests, so please email me with your questions!  Even if you think, "Eh, this is silly-I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this," I'm betting you're not!  I will keep you anonymous (unless stated otherwise), so feel free to ask your questions without fear!

See you this Friday-registration and continental breakfast begins at 8:30!

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
OACRAO President 2016-2017
Associate Vice President/Registrar
100 N. University Drive,