[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Drive-In Professional Development Workshop Registration

Leathers, Virginia Lee virginia.leathers at okstate.edu
Mon Jun 5 11:51:32 CDT 2017

Reminder for early bird registration!

Join us for the OACRAO Drive-In Professional Development Workshop!

Oklahoma State University<http://www.oru.edu/>
Tuesday, June 20th
9 AM - 3 PM
$45 Early Bird Registration
$60 Registration (after June 13th)

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER<http://www.cvent.com/d/r5q1fk/4W>

We are happy to announce our presenter for this year's event is Lorinda Schrammel.
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D2DDF2.08F67780]

Lorinda is the Manager of Training and Development at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma, where she is responsible for training and professional development programs for staff and faculty throughout the university. Lorinda and her team provide training in areas such as supervision, strengths, communication, leadership, financial management, policy and procedures, performance management and computer skills. They also organize events such as Staff Development Day, the Executive Briefing series and Administrative Professionals Day. Schrammel was a featured speaker at the 2013 TedXOState event and is a regular speaker at local, regional and national events. Lorinda is a graduate of Baylor University.

She will be presenting two sessions: 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace and At Your Service. These two sessions focus on the internal appreciation of our employees and how we externally provide customer service which creates a lasting impression that is critical to the success of our institutions.

Hope to see you there!

Virginia Leathers
Sr. Coordinator of Operations, Undergraduate Admissions OSU
OACRAO Vice President for Professional Development