[Oacrao-l] SAT Score for Developmental Math

Joy Lin Hall jhall at rsu.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:15:51 CST 2017

We have two levels of developmental math - one level for students with a 17-18 ACT subscore and one level for students below a 17. Does anyone have a cut-score on the SAT for that lower level? We can use the Regent-approved SAT-M of 530 for placement into college-level math, we're just not quite sure what the score would be for placement into that lower level of developmental math.

Joy Lin Hall
Director of Admissions | Rogers State University | jhall at rsu.edu | (918)343-7546

[RSU_SecondaryLogo_horiz_color (2)]

Visit Campus<http://www.rsu.edu/admissions/visit-campus/>  |  Apply for Admission<https://rsuportal.rsu.edu/ICS/Admissions/Apply_Online.jnz>  |  Apply for Scholarships<http://www.rsu.edu/scholarships/>