[Oacrao-l] Prior Learning Credit

Ramah L. Nation rlnation at stgregorys.edu
Tue Oct 17 08:31:57 CDT 2017

Good morning Julie,

We refer to these as "non-traditional categories" in our policy and accept a maximum of 45 cr hrs towards a Bachelor Degree. Additional limits are set in some areas as listed below:

1.       Credit by examination: AP, CLEP, DSST, etc.

2.       Institutionally-prepared Proficiency Examination (Up to 18 cr hrs toward a Bachelor Degree)

3.       International Baccalaureate Program

4.       Technical, vocational, and/or professional coursework completed at accredited institutions with articulation agreements

5.       Documented and approved prior learning (Up to 21 cr hrs toward a Bachelor Degree)

Thanks,

Ramah Nation
Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs/Registrar
St. Gregory's University
405.878.5634
rlnation at stgregorys.edu<mailto:rlnation at stgregorys.edu>