[Oacrao-l] Prior Learning Credit
Ramah L. Nation
rlnation at stgregorys.edu
Tue Oct 17 08:31:57 CDT 2017
Good morning Julie,
We refer to these as "non-traditional categories" in our policy and accept a maximum of 45 cr hrs towards a Bachelor Degree. Additional limits are set in some areas as listed below:
1. Credit by examination: AP, CLEP, DSST, etc.
2. Institutionally-prepared Proficiency Examination (Up to 18 cr hrs toward a Bachelor Degree)
3. International Baccalaureate Program
4. Technical, vocational, and/or professional coursework completed at accredited institutions with articulation agreements
5. Documented and approved prior learning (Up to 21 cr hrs toward a Bachelor Degree)
Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs/Registrar
St. Gregory's University
rlnation at stgregorys.edu<mailto:rlnation at stgregorys.edu>
From: Oacrao-l [mailto:oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Julie Byer
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 9:54 AM
To: 'oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net' <oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net>
Subject: [Oacrao-l] Prior Learning Credit
Question: What is the maximum number of credit hours does your institution allow for prior learning credit (AP, Departmental Exams, prior learning assessment, etc)?
Any information will be helpful.
Julie A. Byer, M.Ed
Executive Director, Academic Curriculum & Policy
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive Edmond, OK 73034
Offc: (405) 974-2322 Fax: (405) 974-3285
email: jbyer at uco.edu<mailto:jbyer at uco.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Oacrao-l