[Oacrao-l] Preferred Name question

Traci Heck traci.heck at tulsacc.edu
Tue Dec 11 10:04:21 CST 2018

Greetings and Happy Holidays!

We are reviewing our procedures on student use of preferred names.

At your institution, for which records/information do you allow students to use a preferred name as opposed to legal name?
Examples include things such as class rosters, ID cards, diplomas, etc.  Also, if your institution does not allow preferred names to be used, that would be helpful to know.

Thanks so much for your time.
Have a great day,
Traci

Traci L Heck
Director of Compliance
College Registrar

Tulsa Community College
6111 E Skelly Dr
Tulsa, OK  74063

918.595.3413

Please note that TCC will be closed December 22 - January 1 for Winter Break. Offices will re-open to regular business hours on January 2.