[Oacrao-l] ACE credits--Straighterline

Taylor Baird TBaird4 at uco.edu
Wed Dec 19 10:38:37 CST 2018

UCO will accept StraighterLine credits from an ACE transcript, and only for those credits that have an ACE evaluation.

And just like military credits, many departments are hesitant to directly articulate the courses.  So, most come in as elective credit.

Taylor Baird
Assistant Registrar - Articulation
University of Central Oklahoma
Nigh University Center, Room 141K