[Oacrao-l] Position Announcement

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Mon Jun 11 09:59:06 CDT 2018

Thank you, Traci. I would also like to mention that two positions are available at ORU. In addition to the position that I will be vacating we are also in need of an Assistant Registrar. Additional information on these positions can be located at the following links:

Registrar<http://www.oru.edu/employment/job.php?job_id=273>

Assistant Registrar<http://www.oru.edu/employment/job.php?job_id=272>

His Grace and Peace,

David H. Fulmer, III