[Oacrao-l] Odyssey Leadership Academy

Chelsea Phillips cmphillips at usao.edu
Tue Nov 20 10:11:40 CST 2018

Hello OACRAO!

Has anyone evaluated a high school transcript from Odyssey Leadership Academy?  Our Admissions Office would like to look at some students from this school but they said their transcripts are all narrative.  I'm not sure how we would evaluate that for the high school curricular requirements.  Thank you in advance for any suggestions you might have, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Thanks,

Chelsea Phillips
Registrar/Director of Enrollment & Records
University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma<http://www.usao.edu/>
405-574-1205 (office)
405-574-1220 (fax)
[cid:16D7802A-BD66-411D-B03E-8C59B4BF1350]
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the appropriate party at USAO, and immediately destroy all copies of this e-mail. USAO does not accept any liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this message.