[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Constitutional and/or By-Law changes

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Mon Sep 10 16:53:22 CDT 2018

Good afternoon!

With the 2018 OACRAO Annual Conference coming up in just a few weeks, I wanted to make sure everyone had an opportunity to consider submitting any constitutional or bylaw changes to be decided upon at our Business Meeting on Friday.  Remember, this is your organization, and each of you has a voice!  Submitted changes may be as small as changing the wording or phrasing of a confusingly-written bylaw or as impactful as changing the amount of our institutional membership fees.

Click here<http://www.oacrao.org/about/bylaws/> for the OACRAO Bylaws, and click here<http://www.oacrao.org/about/constitution/> for the OACRAO Constitution.  Please take some time to review these documents and let me know of any suggested changes you would like to consider changing, adding, or deleting.

Thank you for helping make OACRAO an outstanding organization!

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
OACRAO Past-President
Associate Vice President/Registrar
100 N. University Drive,