[Oacrao-l] Microfilm and Microfiche Digitizing

Gregorio, Kyle L kylelg at okstate.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:48:28 CDT 2019

Hello All!

We are beginning to explore digitizing our microfiche and microfilm transcripts.  This is a project that we have needed to do for quite some time.  Do any of you have any advice on how to proceed or any 3rd party companies that you have worked with previously?  Any help or advice is appreciated.  I hope you all are having a great day.  Thanks in advance!

In His service,

Kyle Gregorio
Assistant Registrar
Oklahoma State University  Institute of Technology
1801 E 4th St
Okmulgee, OK 74447
P: 918-293-5210
F: 918-293-4643
http://go.osuit.edu<http://go.osuit.edu/>
[Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology]