[Oacrao-l] Residency Policy

Holly Avila Holly.Avila at redlandscc.edu
Fri May 3 10:28:49 CDT 2019

Good morning all,

I've been receiving more and more out of state tuition waiver/reclassification requests lately. We are looking at reviewing our Out-of-state/In-state Residency Policy and Procedures.  Would anyone be willing to send me what your requirements and restrictions are and share your Request for In-State Status forms with me? Also, who on your campus is responsible for reviewing these requests?

Thank you in advance,

[https://www.redlandscc.edu/RCC.png]

Holly Avila
Registrar and Director of Records
Redlands Community College
https://www.redlandscc.edu/
Holly.Avila at redlandscc.edu<mailto:Holly.Avila at redlandscc.edu>
Office: 405.422.6283
Fax: 405.422.1242
1300 South Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036-5304

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** - This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited. Information contained herein may be subject to the Privacy Act of 1974, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).