[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Frontline Workshop: Registration is Open!

Jillian Hibblen jhibblen at uco.edu
Mon May 13 12:31:18 CDT 2019

Happy Monday, OACRAO Colleagues!

If your semester has ended, here's hoping you are having as much fun with end-of term as I am! :)

The registration for The OACRAO Frontline Workshop  is now open! Select the "Register Here" block below to access the registration form and view additional details about the event. Hope you and/or your staff can join us!

[cid:image003.png at 01D50987.C24E3D40]

                            RegisteR HerE                                   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCOcKlJETxQqVwRrFeNaeAcRGPwPniGVap1TMHTh8L-df0Sw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly. Thank you for your interest!

Regards,
Jill Hibblen
OACRAO President-Elect
Sr. Associate Registrar, Enrollment Services
Division of Student Affairs
University of Central Oklahoma
jhibblen at uco.edu<mailto:jhibblen at uco.edu>