[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Fall Conference: Call for Proposals!

Jillian Hibblen jhibblen at uco.edu
Fri May 31 16:15:25 CDT 2019

Happy Friday, Colleagues!

Do you like the Fall season? Do you like hearing yourself talk? Then consider presenting at our annual OACRAO Conference!

The OACRAO Fall Conference is scheduled for October 14th and 15th at the University of Central Oklahoma. We are looking for individuals interested in presenting a 45-60 minute session between 10am and 3pm either day. Presenting is a great an opportunity to showcase your best admissions and registrar-related practices, share neat new institutional initiatives, and gain insight from your colleagues across the state.

You will also have my everlasting gratitude :)

If you are interested in presenting, email me at jhibblen at uco.edu<mailto:jhibblen at uco.edu>. In your email, please provide a tentative session title, brief description, and top three times/day you would prefer to present. If you want to present but are unsure of a topic, feel free to email me as well-I am happy to brainstorm ideas with you.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to your proposals!

Jill Hibblen
OACRAO President-Elect
Sr. Associate Registrar, Enrollment Services
Division of Student Affairs