[Oacrao-l] Call for proposed changes to OACRAO's constitution and bylaws

Shelley Lute tlute at uco.edu
Tue Sep 3 12:59:18 CDT 2019

Good afternoon!

With the 2019 OACRAO Annual Conference coming up next month, I wanted to make sure everyone had an opportunity to consider submitting any constitutional or bylaw changes to be decided upon at our Business Meeting on Tuesday, October 15th. Remember, this is your organization, and each of you has a voice!  Submitted changes may be as small as changing the wording or phrasing of a confusingly-written bylaw or as impactful as changing the amount of our institutional membership fees.

Click here<http://www.oacrao.org/about/bylaws/> for the OACRAO Bylaws, and click here<http://www.oacrao.org/about/constitution/> for the OACRAO Constitution.  Please take some time to review these documents and let me know of any suggested changes you would like to consider changing, adding, or deleting. Please also let me know if you have any questions about OACRAO's constitution or bylaws.

Thank you for helping make OACRAO an outstanding organization!

Shelley Lute, M.Ed.
OACRAO President/Past President
Associate Registrar - Graduation Services
100 N University Drive Box 149
Edmond, OK 73034
(405)974-2356
tlute at uco.edu<mailto:tlute at uco.edu>