[Oacrao-l] Reminder: Registration for 2024 OACRAO Summer Frontline Workshop is LIVE, and we want to see you there!

Mehl, Ross B. rmehl at ou.edu
Fri May 24 12:01:45 CDT 2024

Good Friday morning OACRAO friends, hope you are doing great! Registration for the 2024 Summer Frontline Workshop is live NOW, and we hope to see you all there!  For more information, see below:

  *   When: Wednesday, June 26, 2024, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
  *   Where: BS Roberts Room, Conference Center at OSU Tulsa  - 700 N Greenwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74106 (for Google Maps location, please click here<https://www.google.com/maps?sca_esv=0ee0280be053867a&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS1000US1000&output=search&q=BS+Roberts+Room,+Conference+Center+at+OSU+Tulsa+-+700+N+Greenwood+Ave,+Tulsa,+OK+74106&source=lnms&entry=mc&ved=1t:200715&ictx=111>)
  *   What: See the agenda below. Also, this year, we are including a special treat for workshop participants...a guided tour of the Greenwood Rising Museum! Cost is included in the registration.
  *   How Much: $50 if registered by Wednesday, June 19, 2024 or $75 if registered after Wednesday, June 19. Free Parking
  *   Wear: Work Casual Beach Clothes...Hawaiian Shirts Welcome!
  *   To register, please refer here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIWqxJQLGkk3Jt0m7JS9yewhgAs59VIlT6gAEM4uNwIXwQMQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Have a great day!

Best Regards and pleased to serve you,

Ross B. Mehl
Communications Coordinator and Webmaster
Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (OACRAO)

[cid:image001.png at 01DAADD2.213C5370]

OACRAO Website: https://www.oacrao.org/
OACRAO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OACRAO-179730768749232
OACRAO Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oacrao2022/

Physical University Address:
University of Oklahoma, College of Professional and Continuing Studies
1610 Asp Avenue, Room 602
Norman, OK 73072-6405

405.325.1233