[Oasfaa] Get Your Cohort Default Rates!

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Mon Sep 9 15:45:15 CDT 2002

As announced on the SFA portal, the letters to the school presidents of our
official FY 2000 cohort default rates went out today.  You can check your
rate on NSLDS by signing onto NSLDS and scrolling down to the "Organization"
part. Select "school" as TYPE, input your OPE ID and click on Cohort Default
Rate.  It displays the draft & official rates since 1993 so you already have
your comparison data right in front of you.  Pretty slick, huh?  You can
even check out the rates of other schools, guaranty agencies and lenders.

Kind of makes me yearn for the olden days when  the letter would sit in the
President's office and I had to go harass that little blue-haired lady and
make her dig through that pile of mail-----NOT.

Pam McConahay
Asst. Director, Compliance & Support Services
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125 Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu