[OK-AIR] faculty load limits

Pamela K. Fly fly at nsuok.edu
Thu Jul 10 09:12:14 CDT 2014

At NSU, faculty load limits are 12 hours each for fall & spring and 6-7
hours for summer.  At this time, we do not limit the number of on-line
courses an individual teaches although very few have a load entirely of
online classes.

Pamela K. Fly, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
Northeastern State University

This electronic mail transmission (EMT) and any attached documents may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was
intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution
or taking of action based on the information herin by other than the
intended recipients(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have
received this EMT in error, please notify me, the sender, by telephone or
via return email and delete this  message from your system.