[OK-AIR] OK-AIR member monthly lunch

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Wed Nov 12 09:02:41 CST 2014

As you know, or maybe you don't, there has been an informal gathering roughly every month of our group.  We have been meeting for lunch somewhere in OKC as a means to get to know one another and to also talk business if needed.  There has never been any intention for anyone to be excluded, all are welcome but I'm not sure if the word has been getting out.

We've had anywhere from 3 to 12 people show up.  The duty of sending out the lunch reminder has rotated around and now it's my turn.
If you are interested please send me your restaurant ideas and preference of days of week.  I'm going to try to plan them out a few months at a time.  I'm thinking that January we should skip because it will be just after the holidays and I know all of you will be working on those emergency reports of 'school is starting in two weeks and why are we down, where are we up, who are we missing, and all that' .

December lunch

December 10

Kaiser's in Midtown.  Please rsvp to ibillen at rose.edu<mailto:ibillen at rose.edu> so that I can call ahead and make sure they will have seating.
[cid:image004.jpg at 01CFFE57.69B03840]

February lunch, Feb 10.

[cid:image007.jpg at 01CFFE57.69B03840]

Isabelle Billen | Rose State College | Associate VP for Institutional Effectiveness
6420 SE 15th Street | Midwest City, OK  73110 | p: 405.733.7580 | e: ibillen at rose.edu<mailto:ibillen at rose.edu>
[ATD-LCMark-3288GSolid-hires]