[OK-AIR] Quest regarding adjunct positions

Cain, John M. jcain at rose.edu
Tue Apr 21 09:29:08 CDT 2015

Hello Everyone.  I work at Rose State College on planning and analysis projects.  Izzy introduced me to the institutional mail list.

I have a question and I am wondering if you can help.  I am looking for the number of credit hours taught in a fiscal year by adjuncts versus full time faculty at each college and university in Oklahoma.  I know the headcount numbers for each are on IPEDS, but not teaching by credit hours.  Data for either fiscal year 13 or 14 would be fine.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

John Cain
Director
Rose State College