[OK-AIR] Reminder: OK-AIR Fall Conference is next Friday

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Fri Oct 16 11:29:05 CDT 2015

Happy Friday all,

Don't forget next Friday is the Fall 2015 OK-AIR conference being hosted at the University of Central Oklahoma.  There is still time to register ($50)  and we do ask if you do intend to attend, please submit registrations by the end of the day, Wednesday, October 21st.  All information pertaining to registration and the conference is available at our website, www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org> .  So make sure to tell all your colleagues that may be on the fence to come along as well, and there will be rice crispy treats, if they, like me, would find this little incentive a selling point.

Have a great weekend and I'll see everyone in a week at UCO!

-Matt
OK-AIR President