[OK-AIR] One Final Reminder to Register for OK-AIR Conference

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Tue Oct 20 09:31:11 CDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to send out one last reminder to our members not to forget to sign up and tell your colleagues about the Fall OK-AIR Conference being held at the University of Central Oklahoma this Friday.  We have a full agenda (see link: http://www.ok-air.org/documents/2015%20Fall/OKAIR%20-%20Fall%202015%20-%20Agenda.pdf ) and welcome any and all members.

Details regarding registration and the conference are available on our website at www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org>.  If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me at my contacts below.

Also, special thanks to all those volunteering to present.  You guys are awesome!

See everyone at the end of the week!

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159