[OK-AIR] software question

Hawkins, Christie christie.hawkins at okstate.edu
Wed Sep 16 13:10:49 CDT 2015

For OSU I have provided responses below in blue.

Thanks-

Christie

Christie Hawkins, Ph.D.

Associate Vice-President for Administration & Finance
Director of Institutional Research & Information Management

Oklahoma State University
219 PIO Building
Stillwater, OK  74078

email:  christie.hawkins at okstate.edu<mailto:christie.hawkins at okstate.edu>