[OK-AIR] FW: [Tair-l] UT Health Science Center- San Antonio Director, Academic Assessment and Compliance (Posting Closing Fast)

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Tue Aug 2 16:38:50 CDT 2016

From: tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu [mailto:tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu] On Behalf Of Stoever, Colby J
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 4:35 PM
To: 'tair-l at mailman.baylor.edu'
Cc: Office of Institutional Research
Subject: [Tair-l] UT Health Science Center- San Antonio Director, Academic Assessment and Compliance (Posting Closing Fast)

Hello,

The UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER- SAN ANTONIO Institutional Effectiveness Team is looking for a Director, Academic Assessment and Compliance  to join our growing team. The link to the job description is below.

We will start interviews in the next two week. Please apply as soon as possible.

Click to View Job Posting<https://www.uthscsajobs.com/postings/6977>

Summary of Position:

The primary purpose of the Director of Academic Assessment and Compliance is to provide leadership in the coordination of institution-wide efforts related to improving student learning and educational effectiveness. Responsible for providing design and measurement expertise to ensure the quality of assessment throughout the schools and within the division of Academic, Faculty, and Student Affairs, and for developing ongoing relationships with faculty, staff, and administrators to support a culture of assessment. Additionally, the Director assists programs and units to develop solid, realistic and streamlined assessment programs to improve student learning and educational quality.

EEO Statement:
http://uthscsa.edu/hr/employment.asp

Colby J. Stoever, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Institutional Research
Academic, Faculty, and Student Affairs
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Phone: 210-567-2229
Email: stoever at uthscsa.edu<mailto:stoever at uthscsa.edu>
Website: http://uthscsa.edu/ir
For Report/ Data Requests - Please email DataRequest at uthscsa.edu<mailto:DataRequest at uthscsa.edu>