[OK-AIR] Coding of non-degree seeking students Element 25

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Tue Feb 2 09:42:20 CST 2016

All,
I was a little confused about the new instructions for Element 25 when a student changes from type "E" non-degree seeking to Degree-seeking.  See Marion Dilbeck's notes below.  If a student goes from "E" to one of the degree-seeking admit codes their admit code should change and if they are first-time full-time they would go into the IPEDS and CCA cohorts.  At Rose this is a small number of students but still will impact how I build the files.

Isabelle Billen | Rose State College | Associate VP for Institutional Effectiveness
6420 SE 15th Street | FA 117 | Midwest City, OK  73110 | p: 405.733.7580 | e: ibillen at rose.edu<mailto:ibillen at rose.edu>
[RSC-email-tag]