[OK-AIR] FW: [Tair-l] Position Announcement: Assistant Director Assessment - College of Public Service

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Mon Jul 11 10:23:58 CDT 2016

From: tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu [mailto:tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu] On Behalf Of Campbell, Lea
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 10:07 AM
To: TAIR-L at baylor.edu
Subject: [Tair-l] Position Announcement: Assistant Director Assessment - College of Public Service

Dear Colleagues,

The College of Public Service at University of Houston - Downtown is currently soliciting applicants for an Assistant Director of Assessment position.  This is a new, full time staff position with annual compensation in the $65,000 range.  I encourage anyone with experience in assessment and specialty accreditation who enjoys working in a vibrant, creative and diverse community of teachers and learners to apply.

The job description is attached.  Follow this link<https://jobs.uhd.edu/postings/2560> to apply for the position.

Should you have any questions, please contact me.
Lea

Director, Academic Assessment, Office of Institutional Effectiveness
University of Houston - Downtown
713-226/5548/campbellc at uhd.edu<mailto:713-226/5548/campbellc at uhd.edu>