[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Proposal Reminder

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Mon Mar 7 15:34:45 CST 2016

Hello all,

A reminder that the March 22nd (previously March 18th) proposal submission deadline for the Spring OK-AIR Conference is now only in a few short weeks.  Information on the April 8th conference hosted by Tulsa Community College is available on our website at www.ok-air.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ok-2Dair.org&d=BQMFAg&c=ozaQIQjULwvu86-OCdkRYHRNoyiIvjO9RGA_WNqbchA&r=OyR2TJohSYhocJtfF8612pTUvPXRss0mfEoIX_T9Vek&m=7HZxw7HHOWNoailhP7EMLiWnYcu3HaJCo5oqKrME4a4&s=Tnjk7uO7pEsZ95ruk1wtC1jLctg-eCjsEWEce83dv1Q&e=>

Thank you so much for those that have already submitted, For those that have not yet submitted, please note we still need several submissions in order to provide a full agenda, so please think about submitting.  The official conference agenda and registration will be made available on March 23rd via our website.

I would also like to note, we do have a keynote speaker selected.  Dr. Reynolds with the Oklahoma based learning solutions company, NextThought will present on redefining online education through interactive social learning as well as the future of higher education course content. More information can be found here: https://nextthought.com

To submit a proposal, please see attachment above or select the link 'proposal form' found on our website and email a completed copy to me at the email address below.

Much Thanks,

Matthew Eastwood, OKAIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

(405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165 or (405) 830-2712