[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Proposal Deadline Tomorrow

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Mon Mar 21 09:54:40 CDT 2016

Happy Spring Everyone,

One final reminder that the proposal submission deadline for the spring OK-AIR conference is tomorrow.  If you planned on submitting a proposal, please make sure to have that emailed to me (see email below) by the end of the working day tomorrow.  The official agenda will be made available on our website on Wednesday, March 23rd to check out.

The conference is getting close...April 8th will be here before you know it!

I look forward to seeing everyone at TCC in April!

Matthew Eastwood, OKAIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

(405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165 or (405) 830-2712