[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Registration Reminder

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Wed Mar 30 08:59:27 CDT 2016

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Just a quick reminder to let everyone know that the $50 registration deadline for the Spring OK-AIR Conference at Tulsa Community College on Friday April 8th is quickly approaching.  The deadline to register is on Tuesday, April 5th so please make sure to visit our website at www.OK-AIR.org<http://www.OK-AIR.org> and follow the steps within the 'Registration' link.  All other information pertaining to the conference is also now available on our website, so make sure to check it out.

If you have any questions regarding the conference or signing up, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to assist.

Thanks so much for your participation as an OK-AIR member and I look forward to seeing everyone a week from Friday!

Matthew Eastwood, OKAIR President

matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>

(405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165 or (405) 830-2712